New! Food Works Organice Produce section at Village Market.
The Village Market has an exciting new partnership with the Food Works youth Farm. Starting Wednesday, August 23, Food Works youth will be stocking organic vegetables in their own organic section in the produce department. The Food Works youth plan to launch this new section over the next 2 months, creating a place for customers to access local organic vegetables at a competitive and affordable price. The goal is also to provide fresh, high quality, produce each week. Youth will be merchandising and stocking their own produce section 3 times a week to ensure quality. Please head into the market this month and watch the Food Works organic produce section grow.
This week Food Works is featuring:
- Organic Dragon Tongue Beans at $0.99/lb
- Organic Slicing Tomatoes at $0.99/lb
- Organic Squash at $0.50/lb
- Organic Jalapenos at 6 for a $0.99
- Organic Tomatillos at $0.50/lb
- Organic Lemon Cucumbers at $0.50/lb
- Organic Slicing Cucumbers at $0.50/lb
Thinking about making salsa? Grab your Tomatillos and Jalapenos for salsa verde at the Village Market this week!